KHN correspondent Aneri Pattani discussed insurance coverage and behavior health carve-outs on Newsy’s “The Why” on July 20. She discussed her experiences as a reporter covering mental health and the online course she created about covering suicide for RedCircle’s “The Journalism Salute” on July 19.
- Click here to watch Pattani on “The Why”
- Read Pattani’s “Patients Seek Mental Health Care From Their Doctor but Find Health Plans Standing in the Way”
- Click here to hear Pattani on “The Journalism Salute”
KHN reporter Victoria Knight discussed how a new gun control law puts an emphasis on mental health for “Marketplace” on July 18.
- Click here to hear Knight on “Marketplace”
- Read Knight’s “Gun Safety ‘Wrapped in a Mental Health Bill’: A Look at Health Provisions in the New Law”
KHN senior correspondent Angela Hart discussed homelessness in Portland, Oregon, on Spectrum News 1’s “Los Angeles Times Today” on July 18.
- Click here to hear Hart on “Los Angeles Times Today”
- Read Hart’s “Sobering Lessons in Untying the Knot of a Homeless Crisis”
Source: Read Full Article