Ingredients for 2 servings
For the Ravioli
- 250 g Ravioli with arugula-spinach filling (for example, Bioverde)
- 200 g young leaf spinach (or arugula) – wash
- 30 g pickled, dried tomatoes – drained and cut into strips
- 10 black olives, pitted – cut into slices
- 1 clove of garlic – finely chop
- 1 TBSP pine nuts
- 1 ½ TSP Kartoffelstärke – with 2 TBSP of water, mix
Liquid ingredients and spices
- 200 ml of vegetables broth
- 3 TBSP olive oil, heat resistant
- 1 TSP Yaconsirup
- ½ TSP organic Lemon zest
- Crystal salt
- Pepper from the mill
Preparation time about 10 minutes cooking/baking time approx. 10 minutes
A pot with water and bring to a boil, salt lightly, and cook the Ravioli according to the package instructions until al dente (firm to the bite) cook. Then using a sieve, drain and leave to drain.
The saucepan immediately on the stove in the olive oil and sun-dried tomatoes, olives, pine nuts and garlic in about 2 Min. for a short time. Deglaze with vegetable stock, potato starch and stir 1 Min. simmer.
Then the Yaconsirup and the Lemon zest to the Ravioli and the spinach, stir, stirring gently, and heat briefly. Season with salt and pepper.
The Ravioli and serve immediately, so that they are soft.
Nutritional values per Serving
- Calories: 429 kcal
- Carbs: 23 g
- Protein: 13 g
- Fat: 31 g