Ingredients for 2 servings
For the potato-okra-stew
- 300 g potatoes, waxy peel – and-in bite-sized cubes
- 300 g tomatoes* – to wash, in 2 cm cubes
- 150 g okra – wash and cut in half
- 100 g of green beans – clean, wash and 3-cm pieces
*The tomatoes should be sweet (ripe)! They are rather sour, you can increase the Yaconsirup to 1 TBSP.
Liquid ingredients and spices
- 300 ml vegetable broth
- 120 ml of soy cream
- 4 TBSP peanut oil
- 1 TBSP tomato paste
- 2 TBSP Tamari (or soy sauce)
- 1 TBSP grated ginger
- 1 TSP Yaconsirup (if necessary, 1 TBSP)
- 1 Pinch Of Cinnamon
- Crystal salt
- Pepper from the mill
- 2 TBSP roughly chopped coriander
Preparation time about 15 minutes cooking/baking time approx. 20 minutes
The peanut oil in a frying pan. The beans and the okra in it for 3 Min. sear, remove from pan and set aside.
The ginger and the tomato puree to the pan and Stir-roast. Then the potatoes, 2 Min. fry with vegetable stock. With Tamari, cinnamon and Yaconsirup seasoning, cover the pan, and 7 Min. simmer.
Remove the lid, then add the cream, stir in the diced tomatoes, okra and beans and a further 5 Min. simmer.
The potato-okra Ragout with salt and pepper to taste and coriander sprinkled serve.
Nutritional values per Serving
- Calories: 564 kcal
- Carbohydrates: 39 g
- Protein: 10 g
- Fat: 39 g